The ADINJC & Intelligent Instructor Conference & Expo South ’22 is a free to attend, one-day event for instructors.
Visitors are free to attend a wide range of topical seminars delivered by expert speakers, which will run in multiple dedicated rooms throughout the day. Key topics include how to grow your business, mock tests, lesson planning, standards checks, social media and training techniques.
The busy expo areas will offer unrivalled access to 35+ industry suppliers who will showcase their latest products and services.
In addition, there will be lots of fun activities including some outdoor challenges such as the blindfold driving experience in association with our chosen charity Speed of Sight.
The event takes place on Sunday, 8th May 2022 at Kempton Park racecourse, Middlesex with its handy location just off the M3 and inside the M25, making it particularly attractive for those southern based instructors.
Our goal is for visitors to come away educated, invigorated, thinking differently and passionate about being an instructor. We also wanted to ensure people had fun doing it too! So, if you are new to the industry, perhaps considering becoming a driving instructor, are an independent instructor or even part of a franchise, the ADINJC & Intelligent Instructor Conference & Expo South ’22 is a must-attend event.
Reasons to attend
- 20 industry respected and authoritative conference speakers
- 35+ industry suppliers participating in the trade Expo
- Dedicated networking opportunities with fellow ADIs
- An agenda covering the most pertinent issues and topics facing ADIs today
- Focused time for your career development to come away invigorated and educated
Breakfast served from 7am
- Hot drinks
- Bacon or sausage roll (£4.20)
- Egg roll (£4.20)
- Selection of Danish pastries (£2.00)
Lunch served from Midday
- Beef lasagne or vegetable lasagne with salad and garlic bread (£9.50)
- Southern fried chicken or Quorn chicken, baked potato wedges and slaw (£9.50)
- Selection of salads-chicken Caesar, mezze style (£4.50)
- Sandwiches, wraps, rolls-to include vegan, gluten free (£4.20)
- Cakes, muffins, crisps, chocolate bars (from £1.00)
Timings on Sunday 8th May
Registration opens 08:30
First seminars sessions 09:00
Expo open 09:30 – 16:00
If that’s not enough to convince you, check out the pictures from our previous events by clicking here.