We all like to have some fun from time to time, and our Conference and Expo is the perfect opportunity!
Here are some of the interactive elements planned for 2021’s show…
- Scalextric in association with Bill Plant Driving School! Hit the fastest lap time with and bring make memories of your childhood!
- Pass n Go Driving School will be bringing their brand new race simulator with a huge £1,000 cash prize for the fastest lap. Plus there are some amazing driving experience days on offer for 2nd (12 miles) & 3rd place (6 miles), in some of these amazing cars… Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari California, Nissan GTR, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Porsche 911, Audi R8 V10, BMW i8, Jaguar F-Type.
- A dedicated VR zone, showcasing how this can be used to get the road safety message across!
- Rob Cooling, along with some other EV instructors will be displaying their vehicles and answering lots of questions about the cars and day to day life in an EV! The vehicles planning to be on show include the Tesla Model 3, Vauxhall Corsa E, Peugeout e208, Hyundai Kona, Kia eNiro & the VW ID.3
- The Incredible Ice Cream company will be joining us to give you the opportunity to buy a delicious treat!
- Special guest appearance from Quentin Wilson
- At 3pm we’ll be drawing the winner of the Accidon’t one-year franchise including the use of a brand new Ford Fiesta, which will be on their stand!
Plus two great panel discussions
The Future of the driver training industry
We’ve got some of the big franchise leaders like Ian McIntosh (RED), Simon Johnston (AcciDON’T) & Mark Born (Driving Instructor Training Manager) to talk through where they see the industry in the next 5-10 years.
The role of ADIs in road safety education
This time round we take a look at how influential ADIs can be in road safety with some great names including Andrew Drewary (Road Safety Consultant), Chris Lewis (Policy and Development Lead for Road Safety, Warwickshire Police and Crime Commissioner), Tommy Sandhu (Owner of Smart Learner Driving School) & Adam Moger (Sales & Marketing Director @ Marmalade Insurance).