Rewarding excellence in the ADI market
The Intelligent Instructor Awards are going digital!
The Intelligent Instructor Awards launched in 2019 and were an overwhelming success with 20 awards presented at a gala dinner in front of 232 guests. They showcased, rewarded and celebrated the achievements of the very best instructors, schools and suppliers within the ADI industry.
Having skipped a year in 2020 due to Covid-19 and whilst this uncertainty remains, we feel it unfair that instructors, schools and suppliers within the industry miss out on being recognised for excellent work, through no fault of their own. Therefore, we are removing any doubt around the event and the Intelligent Instructor Awards 2021 will take place as a virtual event in March 2021.
These awards will once again be judged by an independent group of industry leaders and look to for individuals and businesses that go above and beyond the call of duty, but we’ll also be encouraging the wider ADI industry to cast their votes too.
Our awards categories for 2021 are: –
- Driving Instructor Insurer of the Year
- Technology Supplier of the Year
- Product of the Year
- Professional Support Provider of the Year
- Training Provider of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Car Supplier of the Year
- Driving Instructor Car of the Year
- Local Driving Association of the Year
- Regional Driving School of the Year
- National Driving School of the Year
- Special Educational Needs Provider of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Driving Instructor of the Year (12 regional awards, one overall winner)
- Services to the Driver Training Industry Award
Nominations are welcomed from December and are encouraged for all award categories. Once entries have been assessed, the awards shortlist will be announced in January.
The awards ceremony will be filmed by the award-winning FirstCar production team, with the winners being announced via a ceremony broadcast on YouTube. The free-to-air awards show will be promoted heavily in advance of the event with ADIs, key industry personnel and suppliers encouraged to pre-register and to tune in for the ‘live’ broadcast. The digital audience will have the ability to not only watch, but to comment and offer opinions as the winners are announced.
To enter any of these awards please visit – How to enter