Rewarding excellence in the ADI market
2020 awards are now open to nominations…
We are delighted to announce that the Intelligent Instructor Awards 2020 are now open! As with 2019, the awards will be held at the Heart of England Conference & Events Centre on the evening following the ADINJC & Intelligent Instructor National Conference & Expo. Due to Covid-19 both events will take place on the 25th of April 2021.
These awards will once again be judged by an independent group of industry leaders and look to for individuals and businesses that go above and beyond the call of duty.
Our awards categories for 2020 are: –
- Driving Instructor Insurer of the Year
- Technology Supplier of the Year
- Product of the Year
- Professional Support Provider of the Year
- Training Provider of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Car Supplier of the Year
- Driving Instructor Car of the Year
- Local Driving Association of the Year
- Regional Driving School of the Year
- National Driving School of the Year
- Special Educational Needs Provider of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Driving Instructor of the Year (12 regional awards, one overall winner)
- Services to the Driver Training Industry Award
To enter any of these awards please visit – How to enter
Our charity of choice for our 2021 event is…
Brake is a national road safety and sustainable transport charity, founded in 1995, that exists to stop the needless deaths, serious injuries and pollution occurring on our roads every day. We work to make streets and communities safer for everyone, and care for families bereaved and seriously injured in road crashes. Brake’s vision is a world where there are zero road deaths and injuries, and people can make safe and healthy journeys as part of their normal day. We do this by pushing for legislative change through national campaigns, community education, services for road safety professionals and employers, and by coordinating the UK’s flagship road safety event every November, Road Safety Week. Brake is a national, government-funded provider of support to families and individuals devastated by road death and serious injury, including through a helpline and support packs.
For more information visit www.brake.org.uk