Award entries are open!
The categories are:
Awards entry guidance notes
- Our Driving Instructor of the Year category is being nominated by learners. Send this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/adioftheyear2019 to your pupils and our expert judging panel will then select a winner from those nominations.
- Entries for all other categories are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The awards are free to enter
- Entries are limited to 1,000 words
- When submitting your entry, please assume judges have no prior knowledge about you
- Three single page supporting documents can support the entry, supplied as a single PDF, no larger than 5MB. The supporting statement may include text, images videos and graphs.
- Scoring system
- Each entry will be judged on a pre-published set of criteria, each section will be marked on a scale of 0-10. No evidence scores zero, very strong evidence scores the maximum ten points
- The entry with the highest total score, taking in to account all judges scores, will be adjudged the winner
- Where a judge is precluded from offering a score due to a vested interest, an average score is taken from the other scoring judges and added to the overall total.
- A ‘Winner’ and ‘Highly Commended’ award(s) will be awarded per category.
- When entering the awards online, you need to submit a 25-word synopsis with a supporting logo to be used in the pre-marketing of the awards
- Sending in your entry with the entrant’s name confirms your agreement with our terms and conditions
- A carefully selected panel of judges with extensive industry experience, who agree to strict impartiality and confidentiality, judges the Intelligent Instructor Awards.
- No member of the panel will judge a category that their organisation has entered or assisted in any way.
- No judge is permitted to speak to entrants about their entry before or during the event, but entrants can ask for feedback post event to help improve moving forwards.
- All information supplied will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- All entries must be received by 24th June 2019
- The shortlist will be announced w/c 15th July 2019
- The awards will be presented at the Intelligent Instructor Awards ceremony, at the Heart of England Conference & Events Centre, Meriden, Warwickshire, CV7 8DX.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must use be emailed through to email@example.com Please do not send entries by post as they will not be considered.
- The organisation and the person named on the entry form as THE ENTRANT will be the names used for any award presented at the Awards event.
- By entering you agree to the information in your entry being shared (in absolute confidence) with our judges, solely for the purposes of the Intelligent Instructor Awards.
- A member of our team or one of our judges may contact you, if they require any further information or clarification.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Winners and highly commended entries will have their schemes showcased via the Intelligent Instructor channels – magazine, website, newsletter, social media. Confidential information will not be published.
- If you are shortlisted for an award you are expected to buy a ticket to attend the event. Please do not enter if you are not prepared to attend.