A huge thank you for Pass N Go our headline sponsor, for coming on this journey with us and our supporting sponsor Hitachi Capital. Without whom the first Intelligent Instructor Awards wouldn’t have been the success it undoubtedly was.
Unrivalled, Heavyweight Marketing
Sponsorship of the event brings with it powerful exposure to this clearly defined audience on the evening, with further heavyweight promotion via all Intelligent Instructor channels.
Intelligent Instructor is the market-leading brand in the driving instructor market, a trusted resource for Approved Driving Instructors (ADIs), providing highly targeted content to driver trainers across the UK.
The marketing of the event is already underway, spanning both print and digital, and will continue post-awards, with our PR efforts will further amplifying the awards and the respective winners, offering further positive exposure for our sponsors.
The marketing focus will be to encourage both award nominations and attendance on the night, both of which will help raise the sponsor’s profile in a unique and engaging way. The evening itself is the culmination of a sustained campaign of promotion via the full suite of Intelligent Instructor’s multi-marketing channels and includes our following channels:
- Intelligent Instructor magazine – the leading trade publication for ADIs, with 15,000 copies are published monthly
- intelligentinstructor.co.uk – the online resource for instructors
- ‘iiNewsletter’ – a weekly newsletter sent to over 4,000 instructors
- Eshots – targeted messages broadcast to 4,00 instructors
- Facebook boosts – reaching 10,000 instructors, including the 2,000 who follow Intelligent Instructor
For information on sponsorship options for 2020 contact Richard Storrs, using the link below.