Exhibit / Sponsor
Sponsorship of the ADINJC & Intelligent Instructor Conference & Expo ’20 brings with it powerful exposure offered via the full suite of ADINJC and Intelligent Instructor channels.
After a hugely successful first event in 2019, we hope all of our exhibitors enjoyed the event.
Heavyweight marketing will take place from launch, 12 months in advance of the event, leading up to, during and after the event via the full suite of Intelligent Instructor market-leading brands and ADINJC channels. Sponsors will receive unrivalled exposure to the ADI market over a long and sustained period.
- ADINJC (7,000+ members)
- regular e-mail communications to both member and non-members
- monthly newsletter – editorial, advertorial and display advertising
- Intelligent Instructor
- monthly magazine (15,000 copies); Editorial, advertorial and display advertising
- weekly iiNewsletter (5,000+ ADIs); Editorial, advertorial and display advertising
- e-mail database (5,000+ ADIs); Regular e-shot promotion of event
- intelligentinstructor.co.uk; Editorial, advertorial and display advertising
- Social media; Regular posting on the Intelligent Instructor Facebook and twitter channels
- Paid-for campaigns via Facebook
- Wider engagement with ADI groups/communities/partners
Exhibiting offers the opportunity to cost-effectively showcase your products and services to hundreds of driving instructors, all in one day, under one roof, cost-effectively with prices tbc.
We want your day to be as effective as possible, that’s why there are no hidden, additional costs for you to worry about. Wi-Fi, electricity, table and chairs are all provided and we’ll event deliver lunch to your stand for you and your staff as well. All exhibitor packages come with complimentary tickets to the Intelligent Instructor Awards held in the same location, the same evening too.
Exhibition and sponsorship packages
Full details of all packages are available shortly, but if you’re keen to register your interest early in stand space or sponsorship opportunities please contact Richard@intelligentinstructor.co.uk or Russell@intelligentinstructor.co.uk or use the below to get in touch.